Finalysis was established in 1990 by experienced bankers and accountants at Nova, UCD’s Business Innovation Centre, Dublin.
The founders identified a critical gap in the financial services market for corporates, offering international best-practice banking strategies and delivering high savings for their banking and treasury operations.
Much of Finalysis' early work was commissioned by SKC/KPMG.
To advise corporations on:
- Borrowings and best capital structures
- Currency strategies, natural and other hedging techniques and systems
- Cash management across currencies, bank deposits and in-house banking arrangements
- Comparative bank offerings and strengths, consolidating relationships, treasury systems, and identifying appropriate arrangements
- The Finalysis objective is best-fit banking with the corporate's commercial business at the lowest cost
- The combined skills of the team enable Finalysis to develop:
- Holistic, rather than silo-based solutions to the corporate banking requirements,
- Straddling multi-currency borrowings,
- Rolling natural hedges and derivatives for currencies & investments
- Transparent treasury systems for cash management
- Finalysis has had the benefit of 30 years of internal bank management, plus exposure to the best deals for the leading corporates
- Supporting the negotiation of new borrowings and managing the level, cost and structure of company debt and capital
- Managing and protecting liquidity, currency, and interest rate exposures
- Managing the cost of other banking activities:
- Cash Management and Treasury Systems
- Trade Finance and Overdraft Operations
- Transactions Charges
- Finalysis proprietary banking and treasury strategies are tailor-made for clients
Uniqueness of Services
- Finalysis reviews deliver high value annually, on average €20k per €10m turnover
- Benefits repeat annually and continue long after the Finalysis report has been implemented.
- The Finalysis service is highly empowering of the financial controller by illuminating Bank policies and practices
- Confidential Reviews are undertaken off-site
- Recent modernisation of banking practices and A.I. systems has expedited Finalysis reporting
- Recommendations are non–disruptive, easily implemented and are available for clients’ own discretion
- Finalysis brings “Best Practice” to clients
- Finalysis services are available either on a fixed fee or ‘agreed results’ basis and are thereby fully self-financing, without cost downside.