Finalysis was established in 1990 by experienced bankers and accountants at UCD’s Business Innovation Centre, Dublin. The founders identified a critical gap in the financial services market for corporates, offering best-practice banking strategies and delivering high cost savings in their banking and treasury operations.
Finalysis ObjectivesTo advise corporations on :
- Borrowings and best borrowing structures
- Currency strategies and systems
- Cash management and bank deposits
- Bank relationships and relative bank strengths
- Treasury arrangements and appropriate systems
- 1990 Finalysis Ireland established by Patrick Shallow
- 2001 Finalysis UK Ltd (Finalysisuk.co.uk) established to address UK Universities and Public Sector
- 2016 Finalysis and Finalysis UK Ltd have completed some 500 reports for: Irish corporates, Multinationals and Universities
- The Finalysis objective is best-fit banking at lowest operating cost!
- The combined skills of the team enable Finalysis to develop holistic, rather than silo-based solutions to the corporate banking requirements, straddling multi-currency borrowings, rolling natural hedging and derivatives, plus transparent treasury systems for cash management
- Supporting the negotiation of new borrowings and managing the level, cost and structure of company debt.
- Managing liquidity, currency and interest rate risk exposures
- Managing the cost of other banking activities:
- Cash Management and Treasury Systems
- Trade Finance and Overdraft Operations
- Transactions Charges
- Finalysis proprietary banking and treasury strategies are tailor-made for clients.
Uniqueness of Services
- Finalysis reviews deliver high value annually, €100k per €50m turnover
- Benefits repeat annually and continue long after the Finalysis report
- Highly empowering of the financial controller, also with a positive impact on the Banking Relationships
- Finalysis services are available either on a fixed fee or ‘agreed results’ basis and are thereby fully self-financing, without cost downside
- Confidential Reviews are undertaken off-site
- Recommendations are non– disruptive, easily implemented and for clients’ own discretion Finalysis brings “Best Practice” to clients